Source Water – The Truth
spring bottled water companies are very good image manipulation, water, purity and conceal the truth.
Images bubbling mountain streams, glacier run off with fresh water, fresh foamy streams and other scenes purity is nothing more than hype and spin would make even the seasoned politician blush.
There is a wealth of information on water resources, the need for the public to know
· Spring water varies in quality, because the aquifers from which it originates is constantly in a state of change.
· Spring Water companies often talk about "purity", not kept referring to the "natural" concluded that "natural" is "healthy". Polluted rivers and streams 'natural', but obviously not healthy.
· If the source water company does not claim that the 100% pure, that statement is misleading. The fact is that the term "100% pure" is not the absence of impurities in the water, but the source of the water itself. That is, 100% of the water in the bottle was an underground sources (ie, spring), not the source of surface water.
· Spring water companies claim that the springs are "protected" but that more needed to determine tern. The springs are not protected from contamination, such as acid rain, industrial pollution control (TCE, benzene, Perchlorinate, MTBE PFOA Teflon, nitrates, fertilizer and many other pollutants.) The springs can only be protected from unwanted visitors.
· If it is processed it is usually only the filtered to remove large particles.
· Many water springs produce so much dirt that the water does not meet the standards of municipal tap water.
· bottlers due to the avoidance of most sources emitting bottled water analysis reports significant contamination that these reports indicate.
· Most companies are not the source instead of bottled water in the freight market.
Purified water is the truth
purified water, water that is processed usually in a steam / oxygen supply process which controls and tested by the Food and Drug Administration, the federal government. The standards are the hardest of the industry – in order to comply with the "purified water" of the water must be tested in 99.9% purity.
· Purified water is the fastest growing segment of the bottled water industry mainly because of the & # 39; and cleaner than other types of waters. There is a current trend towards a strong health of a healthy lifestyle and many health-conscious consumers buy because they want something that & # 39; and for a better and cleaner than other options such as tap water.
· To make the legal definition "purified water", the water of the impurities to be removed to meet the definition of US Pharmacopeia (99.9% purity) by the Food and Drug Administration.
· Purified water should be tested and the results should be made available to the public. Any reputable supplier will be purified bottled water inspection reports upon request.
· The most effective method for purifying water in a steam distillation / ozonation process that creates a clean, good-tasting water. It produces water that is 100% water and 0% everything else.
· regular intervals to test the water, purified water suppliers and request tests. Unlike spring water companies, purified water companies reluctant to share their results.
If we compare against purified water, spring water revealed the truth: If you would like to see the water contains impurities, based on the hype about the interpretation and marketing overkill – you can drink spring water. If you want to drink water that is 100% pure and provides a healthy lifestyle for you and your family – drink purified water.